Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today Is Everyday

So long I've been thinking that my problem was thinking that tomorrow was special...

That tomorrow had that special something which will make make me do the things that I didn't want to do today...

That tomorrow I'll have the special skills, the energy, the passion,...

That tomorrow the circumstances will be just right,...

Then it dawned on me today...

I wasn't wrongly thinking that tomorrow was special...

I was thinking that *today is special*...

I've been thinking that today is the special day in which I can't do something...

Today I'm tired...

Today I don't know how...

Today I've got other important things to do...

Today I surely have to rest...

Today I must read this or check that...

Today I must master my inbox, or update my FB status,...

That today isn't like every other day... today is special...

But, no, I've realized it isn't...

Today is like every other day...

The problems and obstacles I have today will be there tomorrow, the day after that, and every other day...

My energy levels will more or less be the same...

My passion and motivation too...

So, I have to hammer it in...

Today is like every other day... Today Is Everyday...

So whatever that needs to be done, I'd rather do it today,...

I'll work - today...

I'll sweat - today...

I'll learn - today...

I'll hustle - today...

Because, today is everyday...

Yes, Today Is Everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment